The Cybersecurity Panel, as part of the IEEE Cybersecurity Iniative (CYBSI), emphasizes discussion with the audience regarding topics on Building Technologies, Processes, and Competencies Required for Reliable Cybersecurity.
- Matt Stamper, Research Director, Security & Risk Management, Gartner, moderator
- Upkar Dhaliwal, CEO and Founder, Future Wireless Technologies, moderator
- Winnie Callahan, Founding Director, University of San Diego Center for Cyber Security Engineering and Technology
- Tom Caldwell, Co-founder and EVP of CyberFlow Analytics
- Gary Hayslip, CISO City of San Diego
- David Dodd, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer of the Stevens Institute of Technology
Read more about this conference at ttm.ieee.org.